Where to find us

Marriages or civil partnerships taking place within the Stirling Council area can be dealt with at any of our registration offices, although it is normally advisable to submit the paperwork to the office nearest to where the marriage or civil partnership is taking place.

The registration service is provided at the following locations

Please contact the appropriate office in advance to make an appointment.