Renewal of Vows
- Do you have a special anniversary coming up?
- Perhaps you had a quiet ceremony abroad and would now like a ceremony here with family and friends.
- Have you been through a period of difficulty in your relationship?
- Or do you simply wish to reaffirm your commitment to each other in a formal and meaningful way?
- Whatever your reasons, we can provide a personal and professional non-religious ceremony for any couple wishing to renew their vows.
Regardless of whether you want a private ceremony or a ceremony to include family and friends, our friendly and dedicated staff will assist you in arranging this special day and will deliver a personal ceremony tailor-made to your needs.
Your ceremony can include speeches, readings, music and the acknowledgement of any changes occurring during your time together. These changes may also give you the opportunity to allow your children or grandchildren to make a contribution to your unique ceremony. You can also include the exchanging of rings, regardless of whether they are new or old!
£115.13 (includes pre-ceremony consultation, ceremony and certificate). Additional fees may also be payable depending on where and when you wish the ceremony to take place. The Registrar will advise you on this.